Advanced Open Water Diver
Looking for the ultimate adventure? You've found it!
HydroSports Advanced Open Water Diver class fine tunes your dive skills and allows you to explore some of diving's top adventures. The Advanced Open Water Diver program offers you a structured program where you gain additional experience and skills under the diver with direct guidance of a HydroSports staff member.
HydroSports Advanced Open Water Diver training has something for everyone age 12 or older. This in-water, performance-based program includes a total of five dives. Choices include:
- Altitude Diver
- Boat Diver
- Drift Diver
- Deep Diver
- Dry Suit Diver
- Night Diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Search and Recovery Diver
- Underwater Naturalist
- Underwater Photographer
- Underwater Navigator
- AWARE Fish Identification
- Wreck Diver
After successfully completing the course, you'll receive the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification. This allows you to participate in more advanced diving activities with a maximum recommended depth limit of 100 feet, in addition to the qualifications listed for PADI Open Water Divers.
What does this program offer you? Confidence! New experiences! New skills! Lots of diving and adventures! So take your diving to new limits! Visit HydroSports for more information and register for the Advanced Open Water Diver class today.
- One orientation meeting prior to your dive weekend.
- Review and discussion of your Knowledge Reviews and Scuba Tune Up.
Weekend Certification Dives
Advanced Open Water dives can be conducted on any HydroSports training weekend.
- Two core dives: Underwater Navigation and Deep Diver.
- Three elective dives usually including: Boat Diver, Dry Suit Diver, Underwater Naturalist, Night Diver, Search and Recovery Diver or Underwater Photographer.
- Hydrosports can help provide you with head to toe Scuba Gear rental(2 tanks), 2nights lodging on Hood Canal and two air fills for $150 during Advanced Open Water Training Weekends.
Class fee includes books, instruction and certification card. Class fee does not include weekend equipment rental. Student should expect to provide/rent dive knife, primary dive light, and tank marker light.